Did you know that if you earn about $10 a day, you’ll earn around $3650 in a year? But if you can earn $100 a day, then you’re earning over $36,000 a year! That’s nothing to scoff over now, is it? Since I am wanting to be able to stay at home and earn money, I thought I might write a few posts about it here on the blog as a way to help motivate myself to get started and put the gears in motion. I would personally be ecstatic to earn $36,000 a year from the comfort from home, but right now that seems like a very lofty and highly out of reach goal for me to even try to pursue. I just wouldn’t even know where to start!
A LIST OF WAYS TO EARN $1 A DAY
- Complete small tasks on sites such as ClickWorker, mTurk, Clixsense or other similar places.
- Use SwagBucks to earn for completing web searches, playing games, doing surveys, shopping, or watching videos.
- Earn money for recycling aluminum cans, scrap metal, wine bottles, etc.
- Start either a blog or youtube channel (or both) and use google adsense advertising.
- Write an ebook and sell it. (Sell one ebook every day for $1, or sell one ebook for $7 once a week.)
- Get cashback for the online shopping you already do with ebates
- Offer simple gigs on sites like Fivver (you earn $4/sale, so just complete 2 gigs a week!)
- Sell stock photos online, remember you can put the same photos for sale on multiple different sites!
- Create designs for things like t-shirts, bags, coffee mugs, etc. and sell them using a print-on-demand service such as CafePress or Zazzle.
Many of these methods have opportunity for further earnings if you are able to get referrals signed-up under you, so considering using and promoting Clixsense, eBates and Swagbucks as ways to earn more money by having active referrals!